Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Flash Light

I talked to my boss when I came in about that prank call. I asked if the hospital usually does that.

"Frankie, I'm going to need you to be on the lookout tonight. You might be getting a visit from a health inspector, but don't let him in, under any circumstances. Tell him that we are closed, and to come back in the morning. Do you understand?"
"Yes sir, boss. I get it, but what does that have to do with the call?"
"Everything, Frankie. I'm giving you a new flash light. I'll put it in your locker."

And then Boss left. He's a pretty strange fellow, but he pays very generously, so I really can't complain. I wonder why he's giving me a new flashlight, I think my current one is about as flashy and lighty as flash lights get. Good for banging on the vending machine in aggravation when it eats my dollar. Speaking of vending machines, I'm going to have to ask boss to stock it with more fritos.

Uh. Someone is outside. Is that the health inspector? He looks more like a doctor though, and I thought that health inspectors were more....governmenty. Oh well. Gotta go shoo him off.

No comments:

Post a Comment