Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hospital Raid

Last night pretty much went like a normal night, other than my boss thanking me for the good job I did the night before. But tonight, boss has a special assignment for me!

A bunch of the employees of the warehouse have stayed after for this. We're going to strike back at the Oathbreakerz! We've got our own spray paint, and our own boombox, and everything! We're going to have someone disguised as a delivery man to carry us in, in a box, and then we will pop out! We all have to wear these boxes on our heads with faces painted on, but that's cool. It represents the Box Warehouse, I guess. Boss says that the Oathbreakerz are trying to form an alliance with this thing called the Convocation, which I think are the lightning woodpeckers, and their breaking into our warehouse was part of that. Our goal tonight is to find a way to sabotage their alliance.

I asked him why they were trying to form an alliance with birds, but he said that it was all far too complicated to explain right now, but he might tell me if tonight goes well. My theory is that they want to make an alliance because they are LIGHTNING birds, and that's pretty neato.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, your boss. I know him well. He helped us in the Home Depot massacre. All the boxes in the store feasting on the innocent. I later found out he was my father's uncle's cousin's brother's nephew's roommate... SQUARED. No... BOXED!

    Your funktacular legate, Cardboardinus.

    ReplyDelete