Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Health Inspector

The health inspector showed up. I am so sorry boss.

Health Inspector is a little short guy, dressed more like a doctor than an official, like I said. But I guess it kind  of makes sense to have an actual doctor looking for health hazards?

I walked outside and greeted him.
"Can I help you, sir?"
"Yes, hello! Frank, I presume? I'm here for your regularly scheduled inspection?"
"I'm sorry, Mr. Health Inspector Sir, but we're closed. Can you please come back in the morning?"
"I'm afraid not! My report is due tomorrow, and if you don't let me in, right this second, I will have no choice but to fail you. Then, the government will have to shut it down for health and safety violations. They will claim the building as this own, and if you aren't fired, then you will be getting government pay. I understand your boss is a generous man. Do you know what government pay for someone like you is?"
"Uh, right this way, sir."

I had to let him in, you see, boss? This whole place could get shut down if I didn't. I saved us. He's off wandering around the warehouse now. I was going to follow him around, but he told me that I would mess up his "Healthy Inspecting Mojo". I can respect that, I'm not one to step on other people's beliefs.

Um. I just heard a really weird sound from out in the warehouse. I'm gonna go see if Mr. Health Inspector Sir is okay. I should grab my new flash light!

1 comment:

  1. You fool! What have you done!? You've ruined all of us! What have you done you fool!? They will consume him and then we'll all be out of jobs!

    Here's an internet smack for your trouble, sir. *SMACK*

    Good day.

    The Almighty Legate Cardboardinus

    ReplyDelete