Monday, December 17, 2012

Prank Calls

So I'm sitting here in the guard room at the warehouse, and I get a phone call. Who the hell would be calling a warehouse at this hour? The Caller ID says it's the local hospital. Which is really weird.

"Hello, this is Frank with Box Storage, can I help you?"
"Is your refrigerator running?"
"We actually don't have a staff ref-"
"Then you better go catch it!"
The guys on the other end burst into a chorus of laughter and cawing. Yes, cawing, like crows or something. Really weird.

That laughter goes on for about five minutes, so I went to get some fritos. And the laughter was still going.
"You know you guys never hung up, right?"
And then they let out a loud caw at me, and hung up the phone.

I'm guessing that some patients from the mental institution got a hold of the phones or...something. Maybe my boss has friends at the hospital? Oh well, it's just a prank call, so I'm not going to stress it. Gonna head to the vending machine. Need more fritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment