Monday, December 17, 2012

Mandatory Blogging

Hey. Name's Frank. Just got a new job at this storage warehouse. Night guard. My boss says that I gotta keep a blog during my time here. Pretty weird, but I don't mind. The pay is sweet, and it will make the night a little less boring. I've worked security at a lot of places. A lot of boring places, mostly. And a huge building full of a bunch of boxes filled with garbage? Will there be anything interesting to blog about? Nah. This is going to be the most boring one yet.

Uh. I don't know if that will be enough to keep boss satisfied. So a little bit about me? I like fritos, call of duty, and women. Single, by the way, but I ain't got time for that anyway.

Hope someone out there enjoys reading my adventures in protecting worthless boxes, because they start tonight. Yipee!

2 comments:

  1. What kind of job makes it mandatory to keep a blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete